Indian Beach Tour
Indian Beach Tour
- Sightseeing Reach out and explore the best of Places
- Transfer Hassle free transfer arrangements for you
- Accommodation Handpicked to provide you the ultimate best
- Meals The Best tasting Local and delicious Cuisines
On reaching Goa airport, meet our IHPL representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favorite beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
March, April, May & October
June, July, August, September
November, December, January, February
Upto 06 HEADS - INNOVA/XYLO
Upto 7-12 HEADS - TEMPO TRAVELLER
Travel Documents & Requirements
Passport with valid visa
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of Visitindia dot Travels.
Disclaimer: Kalpadeep Holidays and Events Private Limited, existing as a tour operator offers tour packages/services by merging and operating with all third parties like hotels, vehicle vendors and other service providers in the interest of the customers. Customers are requested to check carefully and analyze all hotels, vehicles and other elements that are included in the tour packages/services. Proceed to book/reserve the services at sole risk. Finalization of the package shall be undertaken as an acceptance for all the services, hotels and other thereabouts mentioned in it. Kalpadeep will not be liable/responsible for any damage or dissatisfaction arising due to the over expectations from the customer's end during the tour. In conclusion, the customers are requested to finalize the package and opt for the services at sole-risk later to reading and analyzing all elements, terms and conditions mentioned in the tour packages/services.