Short Buddhist Tour
- Sightseeing Reach out and explore the best of Places
- Transfer Hassle free transfer arrangements for you
- Accommodation Handpicked to provide you the ultimate best
- Meals The Best tasting Local and delicious Cuisines
Arrival In Varanasi + Evening Ganga Aarti-
A representative will pick you up from the airport or railway station and take you to a pre-booked hotel. The rest of the afternoon is free. You can roam around the place or take up souvenir shopping tours around your hotel.
By evening, you would be taken to Dashashwamedh ghat to enjoy Ganga AAarti. Ganga AAarti is an iconic ritual process done on the banks of the river, every evening to please River Ganges and God of Fire. The ghat will be very crowded during this ritual and you can choose to hire a boat during the ritual to watch the process from the river, on a boat.
After Aarti, you will be taken back to your hotel. night stay in Varanasi.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Any Safari
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
April, May and June
February and March, October and November
Up to 06 Head: INNOVA / XYLO
07 to 12 Head: Tempo Traveller
Travel Documents & Requirements
Passport with valid visa
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of Visitindia dot Travels.